- Arbeit, M. R., Onuoha, A. C., Burnham, S. L. F., Wanjuki, W., Kozak, K., & de Four, D. (2022). From misogynist incels to “one of the shooters”: What can help college sexual violence prevention confront male supremacism? Journal of Women and Gender in Higher Education, 15(4), 309-331. https://doi.org/10.1080/26379112.2022.2132951
- Arbeit, M., Burnham, S., de Four, D., & Cronk, H. (2020). Youth Practitioners Can Counter Fascism: What We Know and What We Need. Journal of Youth Development, 15(5), 37-67. doi:https://doi.org/10.5195/jyd.2020.936
- de Four, D. (2015). Who Really Benefits from Slut Shaming? In K. Cappiello, M. McInerney (Eds.), SLUT: A play and guidebook for combating sexism and sexual violence (pp. 175-190). New York City: The Feminist Press at CUNY.
- de Four, D. (2014, August) The testosterone injection that could ruin Orphan Black… and how to make sure it doesn’t. APEX Magazine, 63.
Top posts from my (now retired) blog, “How Manly” (FYI, things are formatted differently than they originally were and some links no longer work, but the content is unchanged):
- Axe? Is that you? You look so… different. (from 2/1/2016)
- Don’t be fooled; advertisers are still selling regressive masculinity, it’s just their tactics that have changed. (from 11/4/2014)
- Assassin’s Creed and the straight-white-male default (from 6/17/2014)
- Manly Ads 2013 (from 12/31/2013)
- Why Is 1800 Tequila Calling Us Names? (from 11/19/2013)
- Dumb Men, Hotter Women (from 10/8/2013)
- Bitch and the Gamer – Part 2 (from 1/29/2013)
- Bitch and the Gamer – Part 1 (from 1/22/2013)